Stuyverson High School Cheating Scandal
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
You scored in the lowest category in the Secret Cheating Quotient.
Congratulations, you are an honest student! If you have cheated at all in the past, be sure not to do it in the future! You're on the right track for a successful future.
Who wants a FREE* trial of morphine
Dr. Oz Approved
*=(with added purchase of 10000 dollars)
Or so the ads say, I think what they meant was that actually the product next to it is approved. Why should we, the good people of America, stand for this garbage. This Dr. Oz may not actually exist, medical experts only know what they know but remember its your body, if it doesn't work for you then you are right and they are wrong because they don't actually know how you feel. You should also read between the lines becaue they lie also. Why can't medical professionals just tell the truth?
Howard Rheingold is obviously a man who has rightfully earned his cheating degree in psychology? If he knows so much about how to cheat and what is cheating whats to say that he didn't cheat through his psychology degree. He wrote several books about how we use our resources around us and show that we have used it to cheat and lie about things to change us.
1. Which cards did your group find easiest to place? Which did you find most difficult?
Our group found the easiest ones to be the cards about minor things like a kid crying for attention.
2. How similar or different was your order from that of other groups? Were there any surprises?
It was about the same, there were no surprises. It turned out the same as everyone else.
3. Were there cases where you’d need more information about the context before placing it?
Yes, like the kid looking around crying about something if his parents are there. If there was more information such as he just skinned his knee or broke his arm it could help us tell how bad it actually is.
4. How many of these forms of deception have you engaged in – be honest ?
Only a few.
5. How widespread do you think deception is in the population at large?
Everybody does it at some point in their life, some people do nothing but that such as lawyers.
6. How do you define a “lie” – which of these cards would you classify as “not a lie” and why?
Most of them such as waiting to see if parents are around before crying.
7. Under what circumstances, if any, is it acceptable to mislead or deceive other people? Should we tell the truth at any cost, or are other things, such as happiness, more important?
It is acceptable when you don't want to hurt peoples feelings but it is never necessary.